We are looking for a Junior Brand Designer to join our team in Berlin or Potsdam, reporting directly to the Head of UX and supporting the Marketing and Communications team. With your commitment, you can support our international team in advancing digitization and medical research. Together we improve the health and quality of life of others.
Does that sound exciting to you? If the answer is “Yes!”, we look forward to receiving your application incl. your portfolio.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Continuously iterate and develop our brand identity, language and assets.
- Produce digital and printed brand collaterals for our communication and business needs such as: presentations, digital ads, brand kits (eg. employer branding, leaflets, stationery etc.)
- Design visual content for our company website, collaborating with content writers and front-end developers.
- Contribute to our design system across new and existing communication channels, ensuring consistent communication and alignment with the intent of our brand architecture to our external audience.
- Contribute visual assets for our products and services.
- Constant creative push to create awareness, establish and strengthen our audience’s understanding and idea of Data4Life.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Talented designer with outstanding visual design skills, who can communicate clearly and effectively.
- First years of experience in a design studio, agency, startup or as freelancer.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong mastery of Adobe CC, sketch, collaboration tools eg. Miro.
- Ability to quickly grasp a complex brief and design compelling solutions that align with the overall company strategy.
- Ability to work and collaborate with other team members, including other designers, writers and developers.
- A solid art and design sense is a must and the ability to master the different disciplines including UI, Graphics and Motion on various formats will be an advantage.
- Experience in Healthcare a plus.
- Strong communication skills in English. German skills would be an advantage.
GOOD TO KNOW
- We welcome diverse candidates and are happy to support adjustments if needed, please just let us know and we’ll be happy to accommodate.
- The contract is indefinite.
- The location of work is Potsdam or Berlin.
- You can work remotely, but only within Germany.
- Please enclose your complete documents (Portfolio, CV, letter of motivation, references, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date) with your application.